The carry strap around your neck and the monitor in front of your chest, one hand guides the camera cable, the other precisely controls the pan and tilt camera head via the typical Wohler keypad: That is how stable the new Wohler VIS 400 video inspection camera is and how easy it is to work with while standing on steep roofs inspecting chimneys or during pipeline and sewer inspections. From chimney sweeps to plumbers, the Wohler VIS 400 is a must have when it comes to video inspection equipment.
Wide range of applications
Analyze damage and inspect:
- Flue gas systems
- Building drains, house connections
- Ventilation systems
- Modular system – components are modular by design to support extensive expansion options
- Pan & Tilt color camera heads with integrated power lighting easily negotiate bends in the line
- Digital meter counter with a resolution of 0.04 m, displayed on the monitor (with Wöhler camera viper or cable reel)
- Mini USB port for data transmissions
Modular system design
Put your camera system together to suit your requirements and wishes.
- Cable reel or viper
- Camera heads:
- Ø 51 mm color camera head, pan- & tiltable
- Ø 40 mm color camera head, pan- & tiltable
- Ø 26 mm color camera head for smaller pipe diameters
Integrated video output – simply record and store photos, videos and voice annotations on a 2 GB SD card for documentation and archiving purposes for you and your customers.
Scope of delivery:
Wöhler VIS 400 color monitor,protective bag with glare shield and shoulder belt, Mini-USB-cable, 4 GB SD-Card, power supply and plastic case