- Determination of the indoor air quality through combination of measurement and identification of:
- The CO2-concentration
- The air temperature
- The air humidity
- For CO2-monitoring of:
- Housing spaces (comfortableness, humidity problems, etc.)
- Conference rooms and lounges (e.g. schools)
- Comfort level indicator with adjustable alarm values
- Acoustical and visual alarm function with adjustable limit
- Large display to show CO2, humidity, temperature, date / time
- Automatic calibration function
- Non-volatile memory
The Wohler CDL 210 CO2 data logger is a CO2 measuring device for continuous monitoring of the carbon dioxide concentration (in ppm) and other quality factors of the air.
TheCO2 data logger is ideally suited for monitoring the CO2 concentration in buildings. The CO2 content is decisive for the determination of the air quality of an area and helps to optimize its own ventilation behavior. Air temperature and humidity are also displayed and help you analyze problems (IE, discomfort, moisture, mold, concentration problems).
In rooms such as living rooms, schools, offices and public facilities, a comfortable room climate is important. The CO2 transmitter will alert you visually and acoustically about the current air quality. The CO2 data logger function (duration measurement) allows the measured values to be stored over a period of time. The collected data can then be visualized and evaluated. Due to the exact measurements of the CO2 concentration, air temperature and humidity, the CO2 data logger also ideal for monitoring commercial, agricultural and industrial equipment.