The carry strap around your neck and the monitor in front of your chest, one hand guides the camera cable, the other precisely controls the pan and tilt camera head via the typical Wohler keypad: That is how stable the new Wohler VIS 400 video inspection camera is and how easy it is to work with while standing on steep roofs inspecting chimneys or during pipeline and sewer inspections. From chimney sweeps to plumbers, the Wohler VIS 400 is a must have when it comes to video inspection equipment.
Wide Range of Applications
Analyze damage and visually inspect:
- Flue gas systems, chimneys
- Building drains, house connections
- Ventilation systems
- Modular system – components are modular by design to support extensive expansion options
- Pan & Tilt color camera heads with integrated power lighting easily negotiate bends in the line
- Digital meter counter with a resolution of 0.10 ft, displayed on the monitor (with Wohler camera viper or cable reel)
- Mini USB port for data transmissions
Integrated video output – simply record and store photos, videos and voice annotations on a 2 GB SD card for documentation and archiving purposes for you and your customers.
|Dry and wet environments|
|5" dia or larger||●||●|
|3" dia to 5" dia||●||●||●|
|1.5" dia to 3" dia||●||●|
|Video Memory (4 GB SD-Card)||●||●||●|
|Digital Meter Counter||●||●||●|
|Video Output (RCA)||●||●||●|
|Built-in sonde for location||●||●||●|
|Monitor Display||7" TFT||7" TFT||7" TFT|
|Camera Head: Pan- and tilt||●||●|
Item no. 4133NTSC Standard Kit
Item no. 4152Viper Kit
Item no. 4153Reel Kit
Item no. 7781Advanced Kit USA from 1 1/2"
Item no. 7782Comfort Kit USA from 2.8"
Item no. 7783with camera head 1" V2 NTSC
Item no. 7784with 1 1/2" pan & tilt head V2 NTSC
Item no. 4106