The world's first multi-functional analyzer for onsite mass concentration measurements of total suspended particulate matter
in flue gas, O2 and CO, draft and stack temperature. The Wöhler SM 500 analyzer will give you immediate readings.
Laboratory based analysis becomes superfluous.
The all new TUV certified technology allows onsite mass concentration measurements on all solid fuel fired appliances. Mass concentration limits as low as 20 mg/m³ (maximum emission rate of wood stoves in Germany) can accurately be verified.
The simple user interface and the technician-friendly 4 button key pad make your work fast and accurate. The brilliant full color LED display shows the mass concentration and all combustion values on one screen. After the sampling process the instrument automatically calculates all results to allow compliance testing for solid fuels.
Wide range of applications
- All in one: Particulate matter measurement and flue gas analysis in a single analyzer
- On-the-spot analysis and evaluation
- Data transfer via USB
- Brilliant, high-intensity graphic display – all readings at a glance and easily read – even in dark rooms, zoom function
- Provides graphic display of current values as well as their progression during the analysis
- Simple and intuitive 4-key operation
- Adjustable to individual working height
Safety / reliability
- Precision mass scale unit – facilitates true on-the-spotg ravimetric analysis and evaluation
- Simple to clean – no fuss
- Integrated filter monitoring
- Sensor replacement – user-friendly
- 3-fold device diagnostics
Data transfer / management
- USB port to transfer data to PC/ notebook etc.
- Software Wöhler SM 500 for data processing and management
TÜV tested and approved
- Levels I and II to 1st BImSchV
- Incl. all solid fuels
- 20 to 1000 mg/m3 flue gas9